Friday, March 2, 2012

Workshop on Understanding the lawsuit and the Claim Form in the Black Farmer Class Action Lawsuit Against the USDA

20 years in the making in order to give farmers a platform who were discriminated by the USDA to receive relief if they prevail in the lawsuit . Our intent is to provide all the detailed information as we can  to assist farmers with the claims Process.
There is a large amount of misinformation being passed throughout the south about the lawsuit. If you filed a petition between October 13, 1999 up until July 18, 2008 when the farm bill Passed Congress.
The workshop will offer claimants information about who qualifies in the lawsuit and about the claims process itself. Further, no one should have to pay money to be part of the Pigford lawsuit. The lawsuit's claims process is progressing quickly. We are now in the midst of the 180 day period for claimants to file their claims. The end date is May 11, 2012. If you have questions about whether you are in the lawsuit please call EPIQ at 877 810 8110 and they will assist you with that information.(EPIQ is the administrator in the lawsuit.) To submit your claim, you also need to call EPIQ at 877 810 8110 to make an appointment with attorneys in your state. If you are a claimant, or have friends who are claimants, please call EPIQ now for an appointment if you have not already done so!!!! To see the list of meetings in the various states, please go to the "In Re Black  Farmers Discrimination Litigation Settlement" website at www.blackfarmercase.com

2 comments:

  1. I cannot thank Mr Benjamin service enough and letting people know how grateful I am for all the assistance that you and your team staff have provided and I look forward to recommending friends and family should they need financial advice or assistance @ 1,9% Rate for Business Loan .Via Contact : .  lfdsloans@outlook.com. WhatsApp...+ 19893943740. Keep up the great work.
    Thanks, Busarakham.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope everyone is doing well. I have some news to share today....In the next week I am moving to NOLA and hoping this new journey will put me back into the attitude that change is good. So much to do and not enough time to do it. I am so thankful for all of the wonderful people in my life (including Pedro Jerome) a loan lender that support me at all times I am excited and also worried my life has been such a downer for so long that getting out of it has been hard but I do really feel that this change is going to be the best thing I need right now and I have hopes that all good things do come to those that wait.
    I'm thanking a loan lender who helped me with a loan of 1 millions dollars to boost up my business once again at the rate of 2% annual return which is so wonderful and I would like anyone stuck in financial situation to reach out on Pedro the loan lender on pedroloanss@gmail.com for a loan assistance.
    So please keep me in your thoughts and thanks to this blog I can at least keep in contact with all of you.

    ReplyDelete